Our national-award winning Huffines Discussion is back on Nov. 17, 2017! We've got a great line-up of speakers! You can click here for detailed directions and information. Here's the list of scheduled speakers!
Huffines Discussion 7 Scheduled speakers:
- Ms. Gretchen Reynolds, New York Times - Out of the Echo Chamber: How to Reach the ‘Real’ World with Good Research.
- Dr. Hiro Tanaka, University of Texas - Masters Athletes: Super Humans With Grey Hair, Wrinkles, and Much More
- Dr. Mike Joyner, Mayo Clinic - Gene Scores vs. the Bathroom Scale Score: What To Do About Physical Activity & Obesity
- Dr. Melinda Sheffield-Moore, Texas A&M - The Case of the Disappearing Muscles: The Mystery of Muscle Wasting in Old Age and Cancer
- Ms. Jennie Morton, Healthy Performers Los Angeles - The Physiology of Dancing and Singing: The Work of A Triple Threat
- Dr. Tony Comuzzie, The Obesity Society - What Primates Have Taught Us About Diet and Cardiometabolic Heatlh
- Dr. Herman Pontzer, Hunter College - Adapt to Endure: The Limits of Human Energy Expenditure
- Mr. Stephen McGee, Texas A&M and Dallas Cowboys Quarterback - Brain Injuries and the Future of Football: The View from The Field