Here is a great multi-speaker video - made for student athletes at Texas A&M - that answers all the questions you have about getting the COVID vaccination. The expert panel is made up of:
- Dr. JP Bramhall (MD) Team Physician for Texas A&M and Founder of Central Texas Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics,
- Dr. Shawn Gibbs, Dean of the School of Public Health at Texas A&M,
- Dr. Laura Marsh (MD) Central Texas Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics,
- Dr. Sheri Walters Director of Olympic Sports Athletic Training and Physical Therapy at Texas A&M, and
- Mr. Dan Jacobi, Director of Athletic Training at Texas A&M.
Great, great information about getting vaccinated. Why are you waiting?
If you want ACSM’s recommendations on exercising during the COVID-19 pandemic follow the link: bit.ly/Exercise_Pandemic
Listen to The Sports Medicine Podcast from your favorite
podcasting host, or download it directly!